lunedì 28 ottobre 2019

Legends of Jazz (2015)

Legends of Jazz (2015)


Tracklist:
01. Anita O’Day – Mack The Knife
02. Ramsey Lewis & His Gentle-Men of Jazz – I Get A Kick Out Of You
03. Barney Kessel – Fascinating Rhythm
04. Sonny Clark Trio – I Remember April
05. Barney Kessel – Cheerful Little Earful
06. Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers – Are You Real
07. Art Pepper – Blues In
08. Miles Davis – When Lights Are Low
09. Nat King Cole – My Life
10. Bobby Timmons – Soul Time
11. Ramsey Lewis Trio – I’ll Remember April
12. Sarah Vaughan & Her Trio – If I Knew Then (What I Know Now)
13. Paul Chambers Sextet – Tale Of The Fingers
14. Jonah Jones Quartet, Glen Gray and The Casa Loma Orchestra – Echoes Of Harlem
15. Art Farmer – Nica’s Dream
16. Art Van Damme – That Old Feeling
17. The Australian Jazz Quintet – Music For Walkin’
18. Bennie Green – Sonny’s Crip
19. Benny Carter Quartet – And The Angels Sing
20. Bill Evans – When I Fall In Love
21. Bill Henderson – This Little Girl Of Mine
22. Billy Taylor Trio – I Sigh
23. Blue Mitchell – I’ll Close My Eyes
24. BOB Cooper – Easy Living
25. Bob Scobey’s Frisco Jazz Band – Lulu’s Back In Town
26. Bobby Hackett – Sugar Blues
27. Bobby Hackett – In A Sentimental Mood
28. Bud Shank Quintet & Shorty Rogers – Lotus Bud
29. Buddy Rich & Max Roach – Toot Tootsie Goodbye
30. Cannonball Adderley – Nothin’

Nessun commento: